Over the semester I will be interviewing my fellow exchange students as well as some of the Korean students I have met here at PKNU. Some of these interviews will be in groups and others will be individual one-on-ones. I have met so many people that I’ve decided to group them geographically.
The questions will be the same for all people in order to keep continuity and make the reflections comparable.
The questions are as follows:
- What is your name?
- What university do you attend?
- What is your major & what year are you?
- What is your country/culture like?
- How long will you be/have you been on exchange?
- Why did you choose Korea?
- How is Korea different to your home country?
- What do you miss from home?
- What is your favourite thing about Korea?
- How has Korea changed you (if at all)?
- What challenges have you experienced?
- What advice would you give to Foreign Students thinking of styding in Korea?
I hope you enjoy reading about my new friends… they are totally PEEPs (Pretty Exceptional Exchange-type Peoples) and I can’t wait to introduce you to them.