Oh yeah baby… So I have just had my first full day at UniMelb and it was excellent!
- My travel in and out of the city was smooth and I managed to get home earlier than I thought I would;
- I’d managed to do my pre-reading and got good seats for the lectures;
- Met a couple of people in my Statistics class… PS I’m going to love this class!;
- Got a free feed at the ‘Welcome back to Uni’ brigade – well cooked sausages FTW;
- Was able to sit in the gardens in the sunshine and read for an hour between classes, which felt sublime; and
- Came away with the fantastic feeling that I can do this thing… I’m going to be fine this next three years.
I’m off to finish some reading before tomorrow… have a great week all.